With a twenty plus year history serving Oregonians, Trillium Community Health Plan is recognized for providing responsive customer service, outstanding coordination of care, and innovative healthcare through an extensive group of providers. We handle all the arrangements personally and answer your questions promptly so you can concentrate on your health, not your paperwork.
Trillium Community Health Plan is based in Eugene, Oregon and proudly serves the counties of: Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Deschutes, Douglas, Hood River, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Lane, Linn, Lincoln, Malheur, Marion, Polk, Umatilla, Wasco, Washington, Yamhill.
Trillium Vital Standard-Gold, Silver and Bronze plans are designed to offer you flexibility in how you manage your individual healthcare needs. Each plan offers the same extensive selection of benefits. The difference is in the amount you pay for monthly premiums, deductibles and out-of-pocket costs (including co-pays).
Trillium Vital Bronze provides an affordable monthly premium with higher out-of-pocket costs.
Trillium Vital Silver offers the same plan benefits as bronze with slightly higher premiums, but lower out-of-pocket costs.
Trillium Vital Gold offers the same benefits as silver and bronze with the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
Every plan level includes tobacco cessation benefits including counseling and nicotine replacement therapy.
10 Essential Benefits
Healthcare reform says all health plans must include ten essential benefits. The basic benefits include:
- Outpatient Care - the kind you get without being admitted to a hospital
- Emergency Services - for issues that could lead to death or disable you if you do not treat them.
- Inpatient Care - covers room and board, tests, drugs, and care from doctors and nurses while admitted, which may include organ and tissue transplants, and hospice and respite care.
- Maternity and Newborn Care - care before and after your baby is born
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services - this includes behavioral health treatment, counseling, and psychotherapy.
- Prescription Drugs - covers retail, mail order, and specialty drugs.
- Rehabilitative and Habilitative Services - services and devices to help you recover if you are injured, or have a disability or chronic condition. This includes physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and more.
- Laboratory Services - covers lab tests, X-ray services, and pathology, and imaging and diagnostics such as MRI, CT scan, and PET scan.
- Preventive and Wellness Services - including mammograms, colonoscopies, vaccines. Covered in full if you use in-network providers for care such as routine physicals, screening, and immunizations. Disease management coordinates care for diabetes, asthma, and other conditions.
- Pediatric Services - including dental care (preventive, basic, major) and vision care (eye exam, lenses, and eyewear).