Moda Health Individual Policies
We love our new health plans - and we hope you will, too. After all, they were created with you in mind. They are meant to help you get well sooner and live well longer.
Which plans are only available for purchase through the health insurance marketplace, Cover Oregon?
Providence Preferred Network Rose City plans are only available through the Oregon marketplace, Cover Oregon. Those plans include Be Focused - Rose City, Be Aligned - Rose City and Be Connected - Rose City. The Be Bold catastrophic plan is also only available through Cover Oregon.
Need information about your plan? Your personalized member website, myModa, helps you understand and get the most from your benefits.
- View your benefits, eligibility and history.
- See prescription history, pharmacy benefits and estimate prices on your medications.
- See account details, such as contact information and enrolled dependents.
- See and download ID cards.
- Check the status of a claim, see your claim history and access claim forms.
- Review electronic explanations of benefits (EOBs).
- Pay your premium online with eBill - see invoices, set up payment (credit card, debit, checking or savings) and set a recurring payment using AutoPay.
Knowledge is power. By understanding your health conditions, you can make better decisions for yourself. eDoc lets you email a specialized health professional at any time to get the answers you need.
eDoc gives you access to:
- Board-certified physicians
- Licensed psychologists
- Fitness experts
- eDocVoice - leave a message for a provider, and you’ll get a phone response within 24 hours
Explore Our Plans and Networks
Available in all Oregon Counties
Available in: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Yamhill counties
This network includes Providence Health System physicians, clinics and facilities in the Portland metro area.
Available in: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill, Marion and Polk counties
This network serves Portland and Salem communities. It includes a select group of Legacy Health, Salem Health, Adventist Health and OHSU providers who work together to give you the best care.