UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement plans are available in Oregon. UnitedHealthcare does not allow us to post their information online, so if you would like us to mail you an information packet, please complete the form below.
Additional Medigap Information
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,180 in 2016) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($166 in 2016) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) - [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2016 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,960.
- 2016 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,480.
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible for these plans.
- You are first eligible during the 7-month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP), the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3 months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in addition to any plan premium shown below.
About Information Presented
- This is a web site from CDA Insurance LLC. CDA Insurance LLC is not an insurance carrier, we are an agency that represents many companies offering products to the general public and also to medicare recipients. We do our best to assure that all information presented on our web site is current and accurate.
- CDA Insurance LLC is not associated with Medicare or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.
- A Medicare Supplement plan is a health insurance plan provided by a private company that fills in the “gaps” in original Medicare coverage. CDA Insurance LLC is an agency that sells Medicare Supplement plans to medicare beneficiaries. Submitting our online quote request form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Supplement plan or other Medicare plans. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.