2014 Oregon Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement plans available in Oregon
UnitedHealthcare does not allow us to post their information online, so if you would like us to mail you an information packet, please complete the form below.
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,180 in 2015) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($147 in 2015) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) & [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,940.
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,470.