Oregon Medical Insurance > HealthNet of Oregon >
Health Net PPO Basics Plan
Keeping it basic makes it easier to make those all-important health care decisions. With Health Net's Individual PPO Basics Plans, we minimize the complexities of selecting the right individual plan for you.
Our Individual PPO Basics Plans provide all the basics to keep you in good health and help you when you need care. And isn't that what you're really looking for in quality health care coverage?
Plan features include:
- 3 deductible options - $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000.
- $0 cost preventive and well-baby care when a participating provider is used.
- Access to Health Net's broad PPO provider network.
- In- and out-of-network provider access for more flexibility and choice.
In addition to comprehensive medical coverage, you can also select supplemental dental and vision coverage.
- Health Net Dental - lets you select the dental provider of your choice and gives you coverage for most of your dental needs.
- Health Net Vision - provides vision exams, vision correction and more in- and out-of-network coverage. (You'll generally pay lower copays when you see in-network providers.)
Health Net is making health care work for you by going back to basics!
Eligibility and Service Area
Area 1-3 For residents of Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, Yamhill, Marion, Polk, Linn, Benton and Lane counties.
Area 4-7 For residents of Deschutes, Klamath, Lake, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Curry, Lincoln, Tillamook, Baker, Crook, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jefferson, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, Wheeler, Jackson, Josephine and Douglas counties.